How Do We Use Information?
Here are some examples of how we use the information we collect:
To respond to you and provide you with goods and services you request.
- Fulfilling orders, ensuring proper delivery, or providing services
- Administering your participation in a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion or sending you prizes you might have won
- Registering you for a particular program or service, or providing you with information regarding such programs or services
- Processing a return (to learn more about returns, click here)
- Responding to a product or service review
To improve our business, products, and services.
- Improving our websites and applications
- Identifying ways to make our products and services better
- Developing new ways to purchase and browse our products and services
- Personalizing the content on our digital services (e.g., websites and applications) so you have a consistent experience
To identify and assess website and device application trends and customer interests.
- Recommending products and services that may interest you
- Identifying the devices you use to interact with us so that we can provide you with a consistent experience
- Identifying your interests based on your interactions with us and information we have received from third parties or publicly available sources
- Updating our product inventories to meet projected demand
For security and asset protection purposes.
- Processing and tracking returns
- Detecting and preventing fraud and malicious activities on our digital offerings and in your account
For our marketing.
- Sending you communications about special promotions or offers via regular mail, email, phone, or other electronic channels, including ads on social media platforms
- Sending you newsletters and other information you have requested
- Informing you of new in-store or digital products and service offerings
- Passing along information about offers from our Affiliates and other companies we think you might find interesting
You can update certain marketing communications preferences by following the instructions in the Manage Communications Preferences section below.
To provide you with ads and other communications that align with your interests, we may use information collected across different online services and collected from the various devices you use. For example, if you view a product on our website , we may arrange for you to see ads for that product or similar products on our or third party websites and applications.
To communicate with you about your account or our relationship.
- Updating you regarding shipping, product availability, product recalls, guarantee information, or rebates
- Sending you other transactional or relationship communications
For social media engagement.
- When you engage with our content on or through social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, you may allow us to have access to certain social media account information (e.g., name, username, email address, gender) as determined by the settings of the social media platforms to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the website, plug-in or application
- Such social media platforms may collect information about your use of our services and may notify other users of the platform about your activities on our websites and device applications
For other uses we may disclose to you.
- We may also use information for purposes disclosed to you at the point of collection, as authorized by you, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.