Imperial German Batiste Pillow and Protector Set
If you’re looking for the ultimate in sleeping comfort, you’ll adore this down pillow and pillow protector set. The pillow shell is filled with responsibly sourced, 800 fill power European white goose down and tailored of German batiste, the lightest down-proof cotton—a fabric prized for its exquisitely fine and lightweight weave. To protect your investment, the pillow set includes a German batiste cambric cotton pillow protector, which keeps your pillow fresh and clean while providing effective protection.
Items will ship in 5 - 7 business days, please allow 15 – 17 business days for delivery.
- Two-piece set includes a pillow and pillow protector in a reusable embroidered storage bag
- Shell: 350-thread count German batiste cotton
- Fill: 800-fill power, hypoallergenic white European goose down
- Medium density
- 350 thread-count German batiste cotton cambric pillow protector provides an effective protection for your pillow
- Pillow protector zips on and off with zipper
- Made in the USA of fine imported materials
Pillow Set includes:
- Standard Pillow Set includes: 1 Standard Pillow, 1 Standard Pillow Protector, and 1 Reusable embroidered storage bag
- Queen Pillow Set includes: 1 Queen Pillow, 1 Queen Pillow Protector, and 1 Reusable embroidered storage bag
- King Pillow Set includes: 1 King Pillow, 1 King Pillow Protector, and 1 Reusable embroidered storage bag
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- Queen: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Professionally dry clean only is recommended to ensure the quality and longevity of the product
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A