Company Organic Cotton™ Toddler Pajamas
Our organic cotton toddler’s PJ set showcases a trio of festive new prints, making it as cute as it is comfy. Crafted in Peru of certified organic, rib-knit cotton, it’s as gentle on the skin as it is on the planet.
- Toddler two-piece pajama set
- 100% organic, long-staple, rib-knit cotton
- Pre-washed for extra softness
- Top has a crewneck, long sleeves, and ribbed trim
- Bottoms have an elasticized waist and cuffed, rib-knit ankles
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 22.HUS.08176, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953
- Entire Company Organic Cotton™ Baby collection includes a hat set, bib set, toddler pajamas, baby blanket, baby footed sleeper, and baby sleeper, each sold separately
- Made in Peru
Size & Fit
All patterns are available in sizes: 2T, 3T, 4T, 5
- Model is 43 in. tall and is wearing 5
Santa & Mrs. Claus
- Model is 43 in. tall and is wearing 3T
- Model is 39 in. tall and is wearing 3T
Wash before first use
- Machine wash warm, with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Awards & Certifications
Global Organic Textile Standard
Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953, meets strict social and environmental standards.
The aim of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is to define requirements to ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. The organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Finished or processed textile products sold in the U.S. that imply or leave the consumer to believe that the final product is certified organic must meet either the USDA organic regulations or GOTS.
Q & A