Legends Hotel™ Cameilla Floral Wrinkle-Free Sateen Shower Curtain
Bringing natural beauty to the bath, vintage-inspired roses, peonies, and other blooms illustrate our shower curtain in a palette of pink, magenta, lavender, apricot, and green. Available in your choice of a Cream or Blue Teal ground, this original print is reproduced on wrinkle-free cotton sateen and can be paired with our matching Cameilla Floral bedding (sold separately).
- 300-thread count
- 100% combed cotton wrinkle-free sateen
- Showcases a buttonhole top
- Shower curtain liner sold separately
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes sheet set, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- 72 in. x 72 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
Q & A