Legends Hotel™ TENCEL™ Lyocell Sateen Sham
Eco-friendly and luxurious—this sustainable bedding will rock your world! TENCEL™ Lyocell is biodegradable with great color retention and natural moisture wicking abilities to keep you cool while you sleep. Combine that with a luxury sateen weave and you have high performance bedding with a smooth, lustrous finish and an elegant drape
- High-performance bedding that is eco-friendly and sustainable—these TENCEL™ Lyocell sateen sham will keep you cool and comfortable year round
- 300-thread count
- 100% certified TENCEL™ Lyocell sateen
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 2.5 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 2.5 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 2.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Produced from the wood of sustainably sourced trees harvested with environmentally responsible processes, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape – their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A