Legends Hotel™ Supima® Cotton Percale Pillowcases
This may be the best bedding you ever sleep on—light, crisp, breathable, and super soft—it’s ideal for warmer temperatures and warm sleepers. These cotton percale pillowcases are made from long-staple Supima® cotton—the finest American-grown cotton available, making it an opulent choice that will only get softer with time.
- These Supima® cotton pillowcases are the ultimate in comfort—breathable, light, and super-soft
- 400-thread count
- American-grown, long-staple Supima® cotton percale
- Can be personalized with a monogram
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, deep pocket flat sheet, deep pocket fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, shams, and a sheet set, each sold separately
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Made in India
Request a Swatch:
On the fence about color or simply want to feel the amazing quality for yourself? Request a FREE swatch now by contacting a customer care specialist through live chat or call us at 1-800-323-8000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard: 22 in. x 32 in.
- King: 22 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A