Sunshine Handcrafted Patchwork Quilted Sham
Our contemporary Sunshine Patchwork Quilted Sham features a colorful cast of flora and fauna in exuberant shades of turquoise, sky blue, lemon yellow, and lime green. Quilt and Sham are handcrafted of pure cotton that’s been washed for inviting softness.
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Quilted by hand
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid white backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures; reverse side is non-quilted
- Shams are sold individually
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A