Sunbrella® Chair & Seatback
We believe that you should enjoy the same comfort and well-appointed style in your outdoor living spaces as you do in your home. One of the fastest ways to give your outdoor furnishings a fresh makeover is by changing up the cushions. Offered in a wide selection of solids and patterns, these cushions are upholstered in high-performance Sunbrella® fabric to resist stains, fading, water, mold, and mildew. Overstuffed with soft, fast-drying polyfill, they’ll last summer after summer. Sized to fit most standard outdoor furniture, our chair cushions come in your choice of two constructions: Knife Edge or Boxed.
- Chair & Seat Back Cushion available in Boxed construction
- Secures to furniture with 11.5 in. ties
- Overstuffed densified polyester fiber fill ensures your cushions will last several seasons
- Our fiber fill also allows our cushions to dry quickly if left out, just by laying them on their side
- Cushions are sewn shut
- Our durable all-weather replacement chair cushions are made in the U.S.A. with durable and beautiful Sunbrella® performance fabric
- Made with Sunbrella® performance fabrics that are stain-, fade-, water-, mold-, and mildew-resistant
- Cushions made with Sunbrella® performance fabrics carry a 5-year limited warranty against fading
- Color goes to the core of Sunbrella® performance fabrics, which means the fibers are saturated with UV-stabilized pigments before they are woven into fabrics–rather than printed on after the fabric is made
- Striped cushions are “flow matched” ensuring the stripes line up through the piping and the front of the cushion
- Made in Mexico: Stripes and Solid in White
- Made in China: Solids in Antique Beige, Jockey Red, Navy, Silver, and Taupe
- Overall: 44 in. x 22 in. x 3 in.
- 19 in. x 22 in. seat
- 25 in. x 22 in. back
- Spot clean with mild natural soap
- Air dry only
- Though water resistant, for best results stow away Sunbrella® cushions when it rains
Sunbrella® - Sunbrella fibers are saturated to the core with highly UV-stable pigments, making Sunbrella fabrics resistant to fading and the degrading effects of sunlight. Resists mold and mildew, and easily cleaned with bleach.
Q & A