Sunbrella® Bench Cushion
Designed to withstand the elements in comfort and style, our bench cushion is upholstered in Sunbrella®, an all-weather fabric that resists staining, fading, water, mold, and mildew. It comes in a selection of great colors and is overstuffed with soft, fast-drying poly fill.
Drop Ship items are Made to Order and Final Sale. Please allow up to 3 weeks for production prior to delivery
- Boxed construction
- Secures to furniture with 11.5 in. ties
- Features a zipper closure
- Overstuffed densified polyester fiber fill ensures your cushions will last several seasons
- Fiber fill allows cushions to dry quickly if left out, just by laying them on their side
- Made with Sunbrella® performance fabrics that are stain-, fade-, water-, mold-, and mildew-resistant
- Sunbrella® performance fabrics carry a 5-year limited warranty against fading
- Color goes to the core of Sunbrella® performance fabrics, which means the fibers are saturated with UV-stabilized pigments before they are woven into fabrics–rather than printed on after the fabric is made
- Striped cushions are “flow matched” ensuring the stripes line up through the piping and the front of the cushion
- Made in Mexico: Stripes and Solid in White
- For best results, store cushions in a flat position when not in use
- Made in China: Solids in Antique Beige, Jockey Red, Navy, Silver, and Taupe
- 48 in. x 18 in. x 3 in.
- Spot clean with mild natural soap
- Air dry only
- Though water resistant, for best results stow away Sunbrella® cushions when it rains
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Sunbrella® - Sunbrella fibers are saturated to the core with highly UV-stable pigments, making Sunbrella fabrics resistant to fading and the degrading effects of sunlight. Resists mold and mildew, and easily cleaned with bleach.
Q & A