450-Thread Count Wrinkle-Free Supima® Cotton Sateen Collection
Get a great night’s sleep on these silky-smooth sheets crafted of Supima® Cotton, the finest American-grown cotton available. Our easy care 450-Thread Count Wrinkle-Free Supima® Cotton Sateen Collection is heavy enough for cold temperatures and sleepers, but lightweight enough for year-round use—it’s a dream to sleep in not to mention it looks gorgeous on the bed.
- Luxurious, wrinkle-free Supima® cotton bedding in an array of exclusive colors
- 450-thread count
- American-grown, long-staple Supima® cotton sateen
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Two Twin XL fitted sheets will fit split King mattresses
- Deep Pocket flat and fitted sheets can accommodate mattresses of up to 20 in. deep
- Flat sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, and shams can be personalized with a monogram
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, deep pocket flat sheet, deep pocket fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, shams, and a sheet set, each sold separately
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs; shams are sold individually
- Made in China
Flat SheetTwin: 66 in. x 96 in.
Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
King: 108 in. x 102 in.
Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in
Deep Pocket Flat SheetQueen: 90 in. x 108 in.
King: 114 in. x 108 in.
Cal. King: 108 in. x 112 in.
Deep Pocket Fitted SheetQueen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 18 in.
PillowcasesStandard: 22 in. x 32 in.
King: 22 in. x 40 in.
Duvet CoverTwin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
King: 108 in. x 96 in.
ShamStandard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 2.5 in.
King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 2.5 in.
Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 2.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly from dryer and fold
- Warm iron if needed
- Note: Do not overload washer and dryer
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Supima Cotton - Only the top 3% of all cotton grown in the USA earns the label of Supima – superior pima. All Supima is 100% American grown pima cotton, prized for its incredible softness, durability, and ability to absorb moisture and retain color.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.
You Might Also Like