Legends Hotel™ Summer Sprigs Egyptian Cotton Percale Duvet Cover
This duvet cover displays a design that's been reproduced from original artwork, featuring petite flowers that form a canopy of colorful vines in cheerful shades of sky blue, periwinkle, lemon yellow, and lime green on a pristine white field. Designed exclusively for us, this original floral is printed on the finest Egyptian cotton; great for year-round use, especially for hot sleepers
- 300-thread count
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk, it gets softer with every wash
- Duvet cover has a button closure and reverses to same print
- Four interior corner ties attach to comforter (sold separately) corner loops to secure both in place
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Collection includes a sheet set, flat sheet, fitted sheet, duvet cover, sham, and a pair of pillowcases, each sold separately
- Matching shower curtain sold separately
- Made in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A