Company Organic Cotton™ Myla Garment Washed Percale Sham
An effortless way to create fresh pattern-play for the bed, our Company Organic Cotton™ Myla Garment Washed Percale Shams feature bright, contemporary prints—available in your choice of Leaf, Dots or Tiles—to mix and layer however you choose. With its smooth, crisp hand, this breathable bedding is crafted of certified organic cotton percale—perfect for year-round comfort.
- 200-thread count
- 100% organic combed cotton garment washed percale
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Shams are sold individually
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, flat sheet, fitted sheet, additional pillowcases, duvet cover, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Garment washed for a lived in look and feel that gets better over time
- Made in India
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly from dryer and fold
- Warm iron if needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Q & A