Legends Luxury™ Yarn-Dyed Stripe Pima Nightshirt
When it comes to hanging out at home, nothing is cuter or more comfortable to wear than our Legends Luxury™ Yarn-Dyed Striped Pima Cotton Nightshirt. It’s crafted for us in Peru of luxurious woven pima that’s yarn dyed to prevent fading and patterned with navy and white stripes for a look that’s as timeless as it gets.
- Pima cotton nightgown for women
- 100% Peruvian pima cotton
- Woven pima is yarn-dyed for long-lasting color
- Relaxed fit
- Styled with a scoop neck and short raglan sleeves
- Made in Peru
Size & Fit
- Women’s PJ Set: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Model is 5 ft. 7 in. and wearing a size Extra Small
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron on reverse side
Pima Cotton - An extra-long staple cotton which ranks just behind Egyptian and Supima® cotton in terms of luxury, Pima cotton is renowned for its softness, luster, moisture-wicking, and durability. Named for the Pima Indians who first helped raise it, Pima cotton grows in select warm and dry climates in the southwestern US, Australia, and Peru.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Q & A