Legends Luxury™ LoftAIRE Ultra™ Olympia Down Alternative Comforter
Crave the luxurious feel of a down comforter but prefer a down alternative fill—our Legends Luxury™ LoftAIRE Ultra™ Olympia Down Alternative Comforter brings ultimate warmth, comfort, and style to your bed. Its combed cotton sateen shell is ultra-soft with a luxurious drape, and our exclusive LoftAIRE Ultra™ fill mimics the loft and warmth of down—choose from three warmth levels and four sizes to find your perfect fit.
- Fill: LoftAIRE Ultra™ down alternative
- Shell: 400-thread count 100% premium combed cotton sateen for superior softness
- Warmth Levels: Medium Warmth, Extra Warmth, and Ultra Warmth
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Baffled box construction
- This comforter features corner loops, so it can be used alone or as a duvet insert with one of our coordinating covers
- Part of our Legends Luxury™ Collection
- Available in an RDS Certified Down option
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Professionally dry clean only
- Dry cleaning by a reputable dry cleaner is recommended to ensure quality and longevity
- Do not machine wash or dry clean in a commercial machine
- Do not use do-it-yourself cleaners
Baffled Box Construction - A baffle is an internal wall of fabric that separates the top and bottom layers of fabric in a comforter, featherbed, or pillow. A baffle provides better loft and distribution of fill than standard constructions.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
LoftAIRE - Made for those with sensitivities to down, LoftAIRE is The Company Store's exclusive, high-quality synthetic microfiber which mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down to give you the closest thing to the real deal.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Comforter Warmth Guide
Rooms 69-74° F
Rooms 65-69° F
Rooms 62-65° F
Rooms 62° F or below
Q & A