Legends Hotel™ Velvet Flannel Duvet Cover
The Legends Hotel™ Velvet Flannel bedding collection is crafted from our new and improved 5 oz. flannel to be softer and more durable. We created this velvet flannel duvet cover in close collaboration with Portuguese textile masters to achieve the soft, velvet-like hand that makes these cotton sheets over-the-top luxe. The ultimate in opulent warmth, our cotton flannel is carefully combed to remove impurities.
- Luxurious flannel sheets have a velvet-like softness, pilling less and lasting longer
- Crafted by master textile artisans from Portugal
- 5 oz. cotton flannel
- 100% cotton
- Reverses to same print
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, sheet set, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Q & A