Legends Hotel™ Supima® Cotton Wrinkle-Free Sateen Pillowcases
Get a great night’s sleep on these smooth pillowcases crafted of Supima® cotton, the finest American-grown cotton available. Our easy-care, 450-thread count Supima® cotton wrinkle-free sateen pillowcases are heavy enough for cold temperatures and sleepers, but lightweight enough for year-round use—it’s a dream to sleep in not to mention it looks gorgeous on the bed.
- Luxurious, wrinkle-free Supima® cotton pillowcases in an array of exclusive colors
- 450-thread count
- American-grown, long-staple Supima® cotton sateen
- Can be personalized with a monogram
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, deep pocket flat sheet, deep pocket fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Part of the Legends® Hotel collection
Request a Swatch:
On the fence about color or simply want to feel the amazing quality for yourself? Request a FREE swatch now by contacting a customer care specialist through live chat or call us at 1-800-323-8000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard: 22 in. x 32 in.
- King: 22 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle only
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
- Note: Do not overload washer and dryer
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
Q & A