Legends Hotel™ Reversible Relaxed Linen Quilt
Naturally insulating (making it great for all seasons), linen is a fabric we turn to for its relaxed hand, breathability, and laid-back yet luxurious vibe. Crafted for us of European linen and accented with horizontal tack stitching, this lightweight quilt reverses to a tonal color for twice the look.
- This lightweight relaxed linen quilt gives your room an upscale, casual look
- Woven of pure European 100% linen
- Lightweight polyfill
- 200 GSM
- Machine quilted
- Reverses to a tonal color
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Q & A