Legends Hotel™ Dorset Stripe Egyptian Cotton Sateen Duvet Cover
Introducing five-star hotel bedding you can luxuriate in every night; exquisitely crafted from long-staple Giza cotton, the finest Egyptian cotton available. Beautifully finished with embroidered striping for a crisp, tailored finish, Dorset is decadently soft and drapey, with soft, lustrous sheen.
- Embroidered striping gives a polished, tailored finish to this luxurious five-star duvet cover
- 600-thread count
- 100% combed Egyptian cotton sateen
- Exquisitely woven from the finest quality Giza cotton, grown in Egypt along the banks of the Nile
- Giza cotton from Egypt is one of the world’s most prized long-staple cottons
- Has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, a pair of pillowcases, duvet cover, oversized duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Made in Egypt
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Oversized Queen: 98 in. x 96 in.
- Oversized King/Cal. King: 116 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A