Legends Hotel™ 3-in-1 Down Comforter
Introducing the Legends Hotel™ 3-in-1 Down Comforter, the most ingenious comforter ever! Plumped with lofty, ethically sourced RDS-certified down, this multi-season comforter is actually three comforters in one. Cleverly constructed of two separate layers (one lightweight and one medium weight) that are connected by snaps. Use the light layer for warmer nights, the medium weight layer, for cooler nights, or snap them together for maximum warmth when the temperatures plummet.
- A versatile, multi-season 3-in-1 comforter with adjustable warmth
- Fill: Ethically sourced, RDS certified duck down
- Shell: 300-thread count cotton sateen for a buttery soft feel
- Lightweight layer: 500 fill power; smaller boxes for coolness
- Medium weight layer: 500 fill power; larger boxes for more warmth
- Features one lightweight comforter and one medium weight comforter—use the two layers separately, or snap them together for ultimate warmth, perfect for cold nights
- Finished with a double-stitched border for added durability
- This comforter features corner loops, so it can be used alone or as a duvet insert with one of our coordinating covers
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold separately, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly from dryer
- Do not iron
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A