Legends Hotel™ Jared Plaid Velvet Flannel Fitted Sheet
Nothing says classic quite like plaid, and we've updated our cozy flannel fitted sheet—a favorite cold-weather staple for the bed—in opulent shades of red, navy, and pale yellow. Yarn-dyed for rich color, our soft and durable flannel is woven in Portugal and brushed for a velvety soft finish that only gets cozier over time, making it the perfect choice for cold winter nights.
- 5 oz. cotton yarn-dyed flannel
- Crafted by master Portuguese textile artisans
- Brushed and sheared for a velvety soft hand
- Accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Recommendation: wash before first use
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Q & A