Islamorada Herringbone Bordered Rug
Can you feel the gentle ocean breeze beckoning you to slow your pace? Our Islamorada collection provides a natural sisal look in a herringbone pattern with your choice of colored border allowing you to create your own relaxing getaway. Machine made olefin makes these pet, foot, and spill friendly.
This rug is made to order and requires four to six weeks production time. It's also a Final Sale item.
- 100% Olefin base with border
- Fade and stain resistant
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Rug pad is recommended
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pile Height: .375 in.
- 2 ft. x 3 ft.
- 3 ft. x 5 ft.
- 5 ft. x 8 ft.
- 8 ft. x 10 ft.
- Runner, 2 ft. 6 in. x 8 ft.
ALWAYS CHECK FOR COLORFASTNESS BEFORE CLEANING ANY RUG
- Vacuum regularly (do not use beater bar)
- Do not shake or beat the rug since this treatment could damage it
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge
- Remove any grease spots with ordinary dry cleaning solvents
- Professional or "in home" periodic cleanings using the power spray-extraction carpet cleaning method are recommended
- Allow to dry flat on the floor
- Clean one side at a time and allow it to dry before reversing to clean the other side
- Using a damp handkerchief, blot an area of the rug
- If any dye comes off on the handkerchief, the dyes may run during cleaning
Q & A