Company Kids™ Ditsy Star Organic Cotton Percale Comforter Set
Tiny, hand-drawn stars pattern our organic cotton kid’s comforter set, available in your choice of restful hues. Tailored of premium percale for a crisp finish, our eco-friendly bedding is a dream come true for kids and parents alike.
Comforter Sets Include:
- Twin: 1 Twin comforter and 1 Standard sham
- Twin/Twin XL: 1 Twin/Twin XL comforter and 1 Standard sham
- Full: 1 Full comforter and 2 Standard shams
- Full/Queen: 1 Full/Queen comforter and 2 Standard shams
- 200-thread count
- 100% organic cotton percale
- Comforter shell: made from organic cotton percale and is certified to the Organic Content Standard (OCS Blended) by Control Union 1008953
- Comforter fill: a lofty, recycled polyester fiber fill and is certified to the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) by Control Union 1008953
- Pillow sham: is certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953
- Reverses to the same print
- Pillow sham has an envelope closure to keep your pillow in place
- Additional shams are sold individually
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 22.HUS.02907, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire bedding collection includes a sheet set, additional pillowcases, duvet cover set, comforter set, and additional sham, each sold separately
- This pattern also comes in a quilted changing pad cover, crib fitted sheet, tailored crib skirt, reversible sherpa stroller blanket, and window curtain, each sold separately
- Twin: 68 in. x 86 in.
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 86 in. x 86 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A