Company Kids™ Stars Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover Set
Your little superstar is going to love this collection. You will, too, thanks to its goes-with-everything versatility and eco-friendly good looks. A great base layer for other prints, this duvet cover set is made of organic cotton percale for a cool, crisp feel that’s great all year long.
Duvet Cover Sets Include:
- Twin: 1 Twin duvet cover and 1 Standard sham
- Twin/Twin XL: 1 Twin/Twin XL duvet cover and 1 Standard sham
- Full: 1 Full duvet cover and 2 Standard shams
- Queen: 1 Queen duvet cover and 2 Standard shams
- A galaxy of stars shines brightly on this kids’ certified organic cotton percale duvet cover set
- 200-thread count
- 100% GOTS certified organic combed cotton percale
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Additional sham is sold individually
- Reverses to the same print
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 1008953
- Meeting strict social and environmental standards
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, comforter set, duvet cover set, and sham, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A