Company Kids™ Monster Trucks Organic Cotton Percale Comforter Set
This monster truck rally bedding collection won’t keep your little one from getting a good night’s sleep. Revved and ready to ride, the colorful, supersized vehicles are printed on organic cotton percale, a fabric we prize for its eco-friendly qualities and crisp finish that gets softer with every wash.
Comforter Sets Include:
- Twin comforter set includes: 1 Twin comforter and 1 Standard sham
- Full/Queen comforter set includes: 1 Full/Queen comforter and 2 Standard shams
- 200-thread count
- 100% GOTS certified organic combed cotton percale
- Comforter reverses to the same print
- Comforter fill: a lofty, synthetic, 100% polyester fiber fill
- Comforter shell: made from GOTS certified organic cotton percale and is OCS blended
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow hidden and in place
- Additional shams are sold individually
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 1008953
- Meeting strict social and environmental standards
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, comforter set, duvet cover set, sham, and shower curtain
- Twin: 68 in. x 86 in.
- Full/Queen: 86 in. x 86 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A