Company Kids™ Gingham Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover Set
We can never say no to a classic check. Born to be layered and offered in bright colors, our gingham duvet cover set is a great starting point for a fun kids’ bed. Ours are crafted of premium organic cotton percale—so this collection is good for your little one and the planet.
Duvet Cover Sets Include:
- Twin duvet cover set includes: 1 Twin duvet cover and 1 Standard sham
- Full duvet cover set includes: 1 Full duvet cover and 2 Standard shams
- Queen duvet cover set includes: 1 Queen duvet cover and 2 Standard shams
- Gingham style! A classic eco-friendly look for any kids’ bedroom
- 200-thread count
- 100% GOTS certified organic combed cotton percale
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Additional sham is sold individually
- Reverses to the same print
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 1008953
- Meeting strict social and environmental standards
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, comforter set, duvet cover set, and sham, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A