Company Essentials™ Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover
An excellent additional layer for every bed in your home, our premium smooth cotton percale is cool and crisp to the touch, making it ideal for year-round sleeping. Best of all, it’s certified organic, so it’s as easy on the planet as it is against your skin.
- High-quality, premium organic cotton percale duvet cover and sham in gorgeous solid hues
- 200-thread count
- 100% certified organic combed cotton percale
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Reverses to the same print
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 1008953
- Meeting strict social and environmental standards
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A