Company Cotton™ Turkish Cotton Womens Long Robe
Specially designed in the style of robes found in five-star resorts, this luxe women’s long robe is woven of premium, long-staple Turkish cotton. We love the spa-worthy design—from the classic shawl collar and self-belt to the lush, soft, and absorbent pile.
- Luxurious, spa-style long terry robe for women
- 100% long-staple Turkish cotton
- 380 GSM
- Relaxed and soft, with a shawl collar, self-belt, and patch pockets
- May be personalized with a monogram
- Made in Turkey
Size & Fit
- Model is 5 ft. 11 in. and is wearing a size Small
- Available in sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL
Recommendation: wash before wear
- Machine wash cold with like color
- To keep true colors, use detergent for color, except for white
- For white robe, avoid detergents with optical brightening agents
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Due to the nature of the fabric, the robe may lint at first. This will diminish after several washings.
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the robe
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Turkish Cotton - Grown exclusively in Turkey, Turkish cotton is made of premium extra-long staple cotton to provide a high level of comfort, absorbency, and durability. Our Turkish cotton towels will only become softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
Q & A