Company Cotton™ Men’s Shower Wrap
A clever cross between a towel and a robe, our spa-inspired Turkish cotton men's shower wrap is great for post-bath or the steam room. Sewn of luxuriously soft and absorbent combed, long-staple Turkish cotton, it’s styled with a hidden adjustable snap closure and front patch pocket.
- Luxurious Turkish cotton shower wrap for men
- 100% long-staple, combed Turkish cotton
- Soft and absorbent
- Styled with a front patch pocket and an adjustable hidden snap closure at waist
- May be personalized with a monogram
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Made in Turkey
Size & Fit
- Men’s Wrap: S/M, L/XL
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- To keep true colors, use detergent for color, except for white
- For white robe, avoid detergents with optical brightening agents
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Terry - Woven or knitted with long loops of yarn, terry fabrics are soft, flexible, and absorbent. Terry is used to produce towels, robes, and apparel.
Turkish Cotton - Grown exclusively in Turkey, Turkish cotton is made of premium extra-long staple cotton to provide a high level of comfort, absorbency, and durability. Our Turkish cotton towels will only become softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
Q & A