Company Cotton™ Turkish Cotton Bath Towel Set
This bath towel set is the perfect addition to your bath. Made of the finest long-staple Turkish cotton, our Company Cotton™ Towels are thick, fluffy, and absorbent—and come in a rainbow of vibrant colors to match any decor.
- Plush, soft, and absorbent bath towel set
- Long and smooth staple 100% combed Turkish cotton
- 620 GSM
- Finished with dobby striping
- Total of 6 pieces: 2 Washcloths, 2 Hand Towels, and 2 Bath Towels
- Personalization available, must purchase individual pieces
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Part of our Company Cotton™ Bath Collection
- Woven in Turkey
Each bundle comes with two of each in the same color:
- Washcloth: 12 in. x 12 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Turkish Cotton - Grown exclusively in Turkey, Turkish cotton is made of premium extra-long staple cotton to provide a high level of comfort, absorbency, and durability. Our Turkish cotton towels will only become softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A