Company Cotton™ Percale Fitted Sheet
Your favorite sheets just got even better!
Looking for sheets that are crisp and cool, not to mention incredibly smooth? Well look no further than our new and improved Company Cotton™ percale fitted sheet. Offered in a vast array of new colors (don't worry, they still coordinate nicely with the originals), our combed cotton percale is lightweight and cool to the touch—perfect for warm nights or hot sleepers.
- Super smooth, crisp, and cool—these cotton percale fitted sheets are new and improved and super soft to the touch
- 300-thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Previously known as Company Cotton™ 300-thread count—a new name and new colors (don't worry, they still coordinate nicely with the originals)
- Standard Pocket Fitted Sheet accommodates mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet accommodates mattresses of up to 20 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, deep pocket flat sheet, deep pocket fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, shams, and sheet set, each sold separately
- Part of the Company Cotton™ collection
- Made in India, sourced directly from one of our preferred suppliers
Standard Pocket Fitted Sheet
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in.
Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 18 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A