Legends Hotel™ Alberta Down Comforter
The Legends Hotel™ Alberta down comforter's baffled box construction make it light-as-a-feather without sacrificing warmth. A lightweight 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell is filled with ethically sourced RDS certified European down and expertly finished with a double needle top stitch, available in multiple colors and warmth levels.
- Fill: 600-650 fill power ethically sourced, RDS certified European down
- Shell: 300-thread count premium combed cotton sateen for added softness
- Warmth Levels: Light, Medium Warmth, and Extra Warmth
- Baffled box construction provides optimum loft
- Generous 15 in. drop off the edge of the bed
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Part of our Legends Hotel™ collection
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
All Warmth Levels
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- NOTE: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, like colors, with mild detergent
- Do not bleach or steam
- Tumble dry low, air fluff, or no heat
- Dryer balls recommended
- Remove promptly from dryer
- May professionally dry clean
Baffled Box Construction - A baffle is an internal wall of fabric that separates the top and bottom layers of fabric in a comforter, featherbed, or pillow. A baffle provides better loft and distribution of fill than standard constructions.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Comforter Warmth Guide
Rooms 69-74° F
Rooms 65-69° F
Rooms 62-65° F
Rooms 62° F or below
Q & A