Chambray Chevron Handcrafted Quilted Sham
A modern take on tradition. Our original patchwork quilted sham showcases chevron stripes—pieced from yarn-dyed chambray cotton—in a palette of cool, contemporary hues. Quilt and Sham are handcrafted of pure cotton that’s been washed for inviting softness.
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Quilted by hand
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid beige backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures; reverse side is non-quilted
- Shams are sold individually
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Q & A