Company Cotton™ Ava Percale Comforter
Offered in two color palettes and three original contemporary prints—a bold floral, leafy vines, and delicate ditsy floral—our Ava comforter is designed to mix and match with other pieces in the collection. Create a single all-over look or layer with coordinating pieces for maximum pattern play.
- 200-thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Fill: a lofty, recycled polyester fiber fill and is certified to the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) by Control Union 1008953
- Floral Clay and Blue reverse to coordinating stripe
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, flat sheet, fitted sheet, reversible duvet cover, reversible comforter, pillowcases, reversible sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly from dryer and fold
- Warm iron if needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A